BUILT FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
The first products Cantech manufactured back in 1950 were industrial masking tapes, designed for OEM paint applications. Since then, we've committed ourselves to offering a broad range of quality products that can be found in most sectors of the industrial marketplace.
- Sealing corrugate boxes in cold storage freezers
- Helping with sterilization applications in steam autoclaves
- Bundling steel rods in metal fabrication facilities
- Providing double-sided bonding capabilities in glass manufacturing
- Masking delicate wood surfaces in furniture manufacture
- Assuring leak-resistant capability to underwater pipes
In thousands of applications, our products help to protect, mask, strengthen and keep things stuck together.
Our team of R&D chemists is always working on a range of tape parameters – increased temperature range, thinner substrates, new colours, and different levels of adhesion. This on-going work shows our commitment to developing new products and to enhancing older ones, as we strive to keep distribution partners current with new tape developments.